Blue Light Blocking Glasses Amber Tinted Lens Anti-Glare Blocks 99% of Blue/UV Rays (Includes Hack Your Sleep Ebook) - Dark Amber Tint to Prevent Eye Strain from Screens Affecting Sleep
- Brand:Hack Your Sleep
- Buy New: $19.99 (On sale from $69.00)
as of 11/14/2018 19:38 UTC details
- You Save: $49.01 (71%)
- Seller:Hack Your Sleep
- Sales Rank:120,496
- Media:Health and Beauty
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6.1 x 2.5 x 2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Sleep Better: Blocks 99.9% of Harmful Blue Rays and UV Rays emitting from the Sun and Artificial Light Sources
- Full Blue Blocking Ability: Darker Amber Sunglasses Tint to ensure 99.9% Blue Ray Blocking Ability
- Light Weight: Made with Premium TR-90 Frames for Light Weight and Comfortability
- Protection: Protects from Eye Fatigue and Headaches from Staring at Computer, tablet, television, and phone screens.
- Possible Sleep Benefits: Wear Before Bed, Blocks Artificial Light from Suppressing Melatonin Prod.
Hack Your Sleep Fitover Blue Light Blocking Glasses Overview
Sleep Better: Block the blue light that is preventing you from a deep and energizing full night sleep.
Full Blue Light Blocking Ability: NoBlue's block out nearly 100% of blue light.
Turn on Natural Melatonin Production: Blue light is what keeps your brain from knowing that it's night and that it's time to turn on natural melatonin production.
Premium Materials: Lightweight and comfortable "TR90" frames.
Darker Lens: Insures full blue blocking ability. Beware of other models that only block out 30-60% of blue light.
Warranty: 100% back no questions asked warranty
Free Ebook: Please see product insert for instructions on claiming your 60 page "Hack Your Sleep" ebook.
Best for home use 1-2 hours before bed.
Tested to Block 99.9% of Harmful Blue Rays and UV Rays from the Sun and Artificial Light Sources.
Blue light from the sun and electronics is a major cause of eye fatigue and headaches.
Blue light is responsible for suppressing natural melatonin production.
Blue light exposure will make it harder to fall asleep and to not sleep as deep, causing you to wake up groggy, still feeling tired, and not completely rested.
Wear before bed to block artificial light from suppressing natural melatonin production.
Protects from eye fatigue from computers, tablets, television, and phone screens.
Add to Cart Now to start sleeping deeper and end the daily eye fatigue and headaches caused by the harmful blue light exposure from your electronic devices.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.