Computer Reading Glasses Blue Light Blocking - Reader Eyeglasses Anti Glare Eye Strain Light Weight for Women Men
- Buy New: $17.99 - $35.99
as of 10/20/2018 06:08 BST details
- Sales Rank:10,216
- Color:Crystal Grey
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 5.4 x 1.3
- Model:EyeYee 0630
- REDUCE EYESTRAIN - computer, screen, TV, smartphone iphone or tablet have become part of our life, let our blue light blocking computer glasses reduce your eye strain, eliminate dry eyes
- ALLEVIATE HEADACHES - blue light may cause a lack of melatonin, which may lead to headaches and difficulties sleeping, our blue light glasses alleviate headaches and ensure you enjoy a restful sleep
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR - the weight incredible lighter, reduce pressure on nose. Clear lens with anti glare, minimum amounts of color distortion. very comfortable fit
- TRANSPARENT LENS - EyeYee blue light blocking glasses feature transparent lens, minimum amounts of color distortion while still providing maximum protection for your eyes
- AMAZING GUARANTEED - 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 30 days money back guaranteed and lifetime breakage warranty. You have no risk to try
Blue light blocking reading glasses reduce eye strain, eliminate dry eyes, do not let your eyes uncomfortable ruin your daily life. this frame has a special color, clear light grey, looks like crystal, this frame is suitable for women and men. Light weight and super elastic material, comfortable to wear.
Features and Benefits
Aspheric scratch resistent coated and Anti-Reflective coating lenses
Blue Light Blocking Lens and Optically Correct
1 * hard case
1 * cleaning soft cloth
Whether you are looking for computer reading glasses for the office or eyeglasses. EyeYee office computer reading glasses will give you the premium protection you are looking for
30 days money back guarantee
Simply click the Add to Cart Button Now.
To avoid damage, never clean your glasses with paper towels or clothing or alcohol, and also avoid using household detergents or soaps. While a few mild soaps don't harm lenses, today's extra strength soaps are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.