GAMEKING ULTRA 2086 Premium Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses Gaming Glasses with Tan Tint Lens for Eye Strain Relief
- Buy New: $36.90 (On sale from $46.90)
as of 8/23/2017 10:49 BST details
- You Save: $10.00 (21%)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):6.9 x 2.8 x 2
- Legal Disclaimer:Minors under eighteen years age need to consult optician or primary physician for using this product.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Featured tan lenses tints block almost 100 percent of harmful UV light, strengthen contrast and visual performance, and alleviate eye fatigue by filtering specific short-wavelength blue lights i.e. high-energy visible (HEV) lights, emitted from artificial light sources such as computers, tablets, smart phones, LED lights, TV, and other electronic devices. Exposure of HEV increases the risk of macular degeneration due to the damage to the light-sensitive cells.
- Lenses anti-reflective (AR) coating helps virtually eliminate glare and halos and allow for more available light passing through, reducing eye strain and optimizing visual acuity (sharper vision) with fewer distractions. Functional coating layers offer fog, oils or stain-repellent and easy-to-clean features, and abrasion and scratch-resistant benefits.
- Ultra-high elastic tan nylon lenses infused with ultra-anti-UV transparent crystal material would not cause scattering of visible lights. Excellent resistance to stress, cracking and chemical makes it the first choice of material for high-end lenses, doubling the cost of ordinary lenses. Lenses have passed FDA Drop Ball Test to ensure impact resistance and safety. FDA registered manufacturer and distributor guarantee your satisfaction on the product quality.
- Ultra-thin stretch steel frames are ultra light weight and flexible. With screw free and solder free design, the frame weights less than 17g (0.6oz) and can quickly restore the shape from external forces or drop. One piece design with welded fixing hinge eliminates screw loosening and other potential mechanical failures.
- Includes 1 hardcase, 1 soft cleaning cloth, 1 soft protective pouch, and 1 mini screwdriver. The outer box is made from 100% recycled fiber and is 100% recyclable.
GAMEKINGTM Computer/Gaming Glasses improve visual performance and viewing comfort, and alleviate eye strain and other symptoms of computer vision syndrome for those with 20/20 or 20/20 corrected vision. GAMEKINGTM series frames are delicately forged with materials chosen from TR-90 (a thermoplastic polyamide), laminated zylonite (acetate cellulose), super lightweight steel and carbon fibers that are all incredibly durable, flexible and lightweight. Models with full-rim frame design offer dimensional stability, comfortable and dynamic fit, and eliminate screws loosening and other potential mechanical failures. Immersion plating or spray painting technologies make the frames scratch and wear resistant. Ergonomically designed frames with flexible temples (arms) fit a wide range of face profiles, and streamlined medical grade silicone nose pads ensure reduced pressure and comfortable fit. Crystal clear and lightweight thermoplastic polycarbonate lenses, injection-molded, offer superiority of being distortionless, shatterproof and durable. GAMEKINGTM series also feature an option of clip-on and flip-up amber tint lenses that are easy to clip onto any regular glasses. GAMEKINGTM Computer/Gaming Glasses are good choices for those with high visual demands of computer work and video gaming.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.