Eyekepper Readers UV Protection, Anti Glare Eyeglasses,Anti Blue Rays, Spring Hinges Computer Reading Glasses (Black, Yellow Tinted Lenses) +0.0
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.99 (On sale from $12.99)
as of 11/17/2018 13:01 UTC details
- You Save: $1.00 (8%)
- Sales Rank:21,969
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):6.2 x 2.3 x 1.5
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The lenses do not block blue color of online test for color filtering properties.Please check Eyekepper BB60,BB90 and BB98 lenses if you need block blue color and more blue light.
- Test via the spectrometer(the performance of blue light blocking):block 12% within 500nm,block 14% within 490nm,block 17% within 480nm,block 19% within 470nm,block 24% within 460nm,block 28% within 450nm,block 25% within 440nm,block 44% within 430nm,block 93% within 420nm,block more than 99% within 400nm-410nm.
- 100% UV protection.
- Plastic frame and lenses,Lens width: 2 1/16" (52mm), Frame width: 5 7/16"(138mm), Lens height: 1 5/16" (34mm), Frame height: 1 1/2" (38mm), Bridge (DBL): 1/2"(13mm), Temple length: 5 5/16"(135mm).
- Spring hinges
DISCOVER THE EYEKEPPER DIFFERENCE
Provide the quality and ex-factory price bifocal sunglasses and customer service
The frame for the most comfortable fit available today in addition to unparalleled durability
Great fashion plastic frame design bifocal sunglasses
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Aspheric scratch resistent coated lenses
Top quality plastic frame
Polycarbonate Lenses and Optically Correct
Bifocal part is flat outside of the lens,not same the normal bifocal.
Whether you are looking for bifocal sunglasses for the sunshine or outdoor. Eyekepper bifocal sunglasses will give you the premium protection you are looking for
Lifetime breakage warranty on frame & lenses
30 days money back guarantee
1*hard zip EVA case
1*cleaning soft cloth
To avoid damage, never clean your bifocal sunglasses with paper towels or clothing or alcohol, and also avoid using household detergents or soaps. While a few mild soaps don't harm lenses, today's extra strength soaps are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED βAS ISβ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.