Slim Vintage Computer Readers Reading Glasses Anti Eyestrain Lens for Digital Screens, UV400 Protection - 0.00x in Tortoise
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.99 (On sale from $10.00)
as of 11/17/2018 13:22 UTC details
- You Save: $3.01 (30%)
- Sales Rank:6,840
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 1.7 x 0.7
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- The lenses do not block blue color of online test for color filtering properties.Please check Eyekepper BB60,BB90 and BB98 lenses if you need block blue color and more blue light.
- Test via the spectrometer(the performance of blue light blocking):block 12% within 500nm,block 14% within 490nm,block 17% within 480nm,block 19% within 470nm,block 24% within 460nm,block 28% within 450nm,block 25% within 440nm,block 44% within 430nm,block 93% within 420nm,block more than 99% within 400nm-410nm.
- 100% UV protection.
- Plastic frame and lenses,Lens width: 1 7/8"(48mm),Frame width: 5 1/8"(130mm),Lens height: 1 7/16"(37mm),Frame height: 1 5/8"(41mm),Bridge (DBL): 5/8"(16mm),Temple length: 5 5/16"(135mm).
- Spring hinges
DISCOVER THE EYEKEPPER DIFFERENCE
Provide ex-factory price computer glasses and customer service
The frame for the most comfortable fit available today in addition to unparalleled durability
Great fashion classic retro style computer glasses for computers, T.V.'s or phones
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Get maximum protection with ourpatented, multi layer coating designed specifically to reduce glare, reflect UV light away from the user and relieve long term eye strain caused by excess electronic device use.
Whether you are looking for computer glasses for the office or a late night Netflix binge. Eyekepper glasses will give you the premium protection you are looking for
This UV light messes with our internal clock making us think it's mid day when really it can be closer to night and stops our body from naturally producing the melanin that helps us fall asleep late at nightINCLUDES
1*hard zipper EVA case
1*cleaning soft cloth
To avoid damage, never clean your computer glasses with paper towels or clothing or alcohol, and also avoid using household detergents or soaps. While a few mild soaps don't harm lenses, today's extra strength soaps are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.