Gunnar Optiks Intercept Computer gaming glasses - block blue light, Anti-glare and minimize digital eye strain - Perform better, target objects on screen easier, prevent headaches, sleep better, reduce eye fatigue
- From:Gunnar optiks LLC
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $45.95
as of 6/18/2018 01:38 BST details
- You Save: $16.05 (26%)
- Sales Rank:2,509
- Languages:German (Manual), German (Subtitled), English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation2, PlayStation, Nintendo Wii, GameCube, Windows, Mac
- Media:Video Game
- ESRB:Rating Pending
- Operating System:Xbox One
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.5
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 3 x 5
- Release Date:July 22, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Protect Your Eyes - High Energy Blue Light emitted by electronic devices such as computers, tablets, and smartphones have shown to increase the risk of accumulated damage to the retina, cataracts, sleep disorders and macular degeneration.
- Block Blue Light - Block 65% of harmful blue light, 100% of UV. Prevent short-term and long-term damage like macular degeneration, cataracts, and the reduction of melatonin production.
- Sleep Better - Block blue light and reduce eye strain that affects your bodies circadian rhythms and prevents healthy restorative restful sleep you need to perform daily and prevent health issues.
- Reduce Eye Strain - minimize headaches, dry eye and eye fatigue with added amber lens contrast, anti reflective coatings and patented focusing power 0.20 mag.
- Comfort and Protection - light weight durable comfortable frame materials fit ergonomically with your face and head, FDA Approved. Rested eyes, no headaches, better sleep, no eye damage caused by blue light from digital devices = happier people and world.
The Gunnar Optiks INT-06701 Intercept Advanced Video Gaming Glasses are the only eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision when playing videogames for an extended period of time. Eye strain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing and office lighting, so put yourself back in the game with these stylish smoke/onyx frame glasses designed to improve visual performance, enhance focus and reduce eye strain for those with 20/20 vision. The Intercept retro classic frame fused with futuristic technology completes the line between style and science. The Amber tint lens makes these glasses perfect for computer and video gaming as it increases gaming precision and graphics, while the wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing. Their 59-millimeter wide lens design frames your face to protect your eyes from dry air currents, effectively preventing irritation. GUNNAR’s anti-glare lens coating is specifically engineered to filter out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum, reduce digital eye strain and enhance viewing detail so you can stay focused and perform more efficiently throughout the day. The Intercept’s 132-millimeter temples, full rim frame and multi-barrel hinges are composed of injection polymer and designed to generate proper strength and optical stability. The engineering grade polymers provide dimensional stability and long term durability. This 35-gram lightweight construction with proper weight balance and curved 18-millimeter nose bridge guarantees long lasting comfort without pressure points or eye strain. Micro-engineered locks securely retain the lenses without undue stress or distortion to the optics. The Gunnar Optiks INT-06701 Intercept Full Rim Advanced Video Gaming Glasses come with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The ultimate result is improved clarity, focus and performance that meet the demanding visual needs of a new generation. Visit www.amazon.com/gunnaroptiks for more information on Gunnar Optiks and our extensive line of products.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.