DUCO Full Rim Ergonomic Video Gaming Glasses Computer Glasses with Anti Glare Amber Lens Tint 8016 (Shine Black)
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Buy New: $19.69 (On sale from $48.00)
as of 7/19/2018 20:18 BST details
- You Save: $28.31 (59%)
- Seller:Duco Glasses Co., Ltd.
- Sales Rank:115,115
- Color:8016 - Shine Black
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 2.4 x 3.2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- LENSES--Amber lens tint, anti-glare coatings and ultra-pure lens material provide sharper, clearer vision so you can work more efficiently and feel more comfortable.
- FUNCTION--Block the glare with the only patented computer eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision through the use of their specially designed lenses featuring proprietary tints and coatings that block blue light and glare .
- FRAME--Weighing in at only 20-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain,132-millimeter temples and full rim frame are forged from injection polymer to ensure lightweight durability.Keep your glasses in place with the 18-millimeter bridge and multi-barrel hinges which create rotational stability for a long lasting fit;
- FEATURES：Prevents dry eye, irritation and sharpens detail to ease eye strain,Filters blue light and UV to enhance contrast and protects eyes.Reduces glare to eliminate distraction and stress. Pressure points or fatigue Conforms with all head sizes and will not interfere with your headset.
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE-100% satisfaction guaranteed. We are not only selling sunglasses but also providing excellent customer service. We promise if you are not happy with DUCO glasses within the first 30 days, we will refund you without any reason and take care of the returning shipping fee.SO NO RISK ON TRY!
Functional Glasses, DUCO is No.1-Slogan DUCO focus on a wide variety of functional glasses from night vision glasses,prescription glasses, sports cycling glasses,anti blue ray radiation computer glasses to UV400 protection polarized sunglasses. We endeavor to provide quality products at prices which provide value to our customers. Do you do much reading on your computer, tablet or work under fluorescent lighting? DUCO's affordable price points and fashion forward styles computer glasses will allow you to pick up a pair for working at the office, home or outside. Each DUCO frame is RX-compatible so you can fit our frame at any optometrist with your personal prescription. Where can we find blue-light? TV, mobile phone and computer screen emit blue lights. Blue lights hidden in sunshine and LED lights. Blue lights prevail in digital products. How blue-light hurt our eyes? In the spectrum of 400-500 nano quality inspection, a large number of high-energy short-wavelength blue light emerging continuously, like a sharp blade piercing our eyes crystalline and go straight into the macular area, make us can't open our eyes, tear spontaneously, even with a great pain and soreness! All kinds of eyes discomfort not merely has a strong impact on our work but life. Computer Glasses DUCO amber tint lens makes these glasses perfect for computer and video gaming as it increases gaming precision and graphics, while the wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing. The anti-glare lens blue coating is specifically engineered to filter out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum, reduce digital eye strain and enhance viewing detail so you can stay focused and perform more efficiently throughout the day. Dimensions: Overall width: 138MM Temple Length: 140MM Lens Width: 60MM Lens Height: 40MM Nose bridge width: 18MM See More Visit www.amazon.com/shops/ducoglasses for more information on DUCO glasses.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.